Where to go
Being recognized as the Natural Wonder of the world by UNESCO, Halong Bay is among the worth-visiting landscapes in Vietnam for tourists, both domestic and international, who love discovering wonderful works of the Mother Nature. Coming to this natural wonder, you will not only be able to witness the breathtaking scenes of nature but also enjoy numerous popular but interesting things to do in Halong Bay.
Visiting Halong Bay and you can experience very diverse natural landscape, varying from long sandy beach to thousand-year-old-lime karst. Halong Bay covers nearly 1900 islets of different size, some very large such as Surprise Cave, others as small as a few meters wide. Discover what you will see as you make your way to this natural wonder.
Make sure to visit as many of these attractions in Halong as possible because they all offer entertainment, beauty and education at different turns. Enjoy our list of Top 15 attractions in Halong Bay below.
1. Poem Mountain (Núi Bài Thơ)
2. Queen cable-car (Cáp treo Nữ Hoàng)
3. Quang Ninh Museum (Bảo tàng Quảng Ninh)
4. Dragon Park (Công viên Dragon)
5. Quang Ninh Exhibition of Planning and Expo Center (Cung Quy hoạch Hội chợ và Triển lãm tỉnh Quảng Ninh)
6. Trong Mai Islet (Hòn Trống Mái)
7. Dragon Eye Island (Đảo Mắt Rồng)
8. Quan Lan Island (Đảo Quan Lạn)
9. Long Beach (Bãi Dài)
10. Ti top Island (Đảo Ti Tốp)
11. Surprise cave (Hang sửng sốt)
12. Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
13. Cua Van floating village (Làng chài Cửa Vạn)
14. Yen Tu Mountain (Núi Yên Tử)
15. Ba Vang Pagoda (Chùa Ba Vàng)